‘The Sentinel’ Fielding Glove - Marucci X Volition America
Inspired by Arlington National Cemetery’s most iconic memorial, the Volition America X Marucci Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Collection honors this powerful symbol of service and sacrifice, mourning and memory.
The Sentinel fielding glove is inspired by the uniform worn by the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, who are responsible for guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier around the clock. This unique tribute is made from high-quality materials, and its sleek design mirrors the distinctive blue guard uniform, complete with intricate gold details.
- Model: Capitol Series 43A2 11.5" I-Web
- Shape: Dual Wide
- Depth: Medium
- M Type fit system provides integrated thumb and pinky sleeves with enhanced thumb stall cushioning to maximize comfort and feel.
- Premium Japanese-tanned USA Kip leather combines ideal structure and lightweight feel
- Highest-grade cabretta sheepskin lining provides luxurious texture and enhanced comfort
- Moisture-wicking mesh wrist lining with dual-density memory foam padding
- Professional-grade rawhide laces provide maximum tear-resistance
- Available in right-hand throw
- Recommended for second base, shortstop, third base
Marucci and Volition America partner to benefit a greater purpose. A portion of proceeds from each bat sold benefits Folds of Honor, a nonprofit foundation that provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of fallen and disabled service members and first responders.