Luminox X Volition America Navy SEAL Chronograph, Black Out, 45mm
The Luminox × Volition America Navy SEAL black-out chronograph has a captivating 45mm CARBONOX™ case and is accompanied by a black/gray camo nato strap, printed with the Volition logo, offering hardcore Luminox customers a watch that showcases their charitable spirit and devotion to the brand's DNA. The modern black-in-black dial is equipped with the proven Luminox Light Technology lighting system. "Always Visible", self-powered, for up to 25 years.
Luminox & VOLITION AMERICA partner to benefit a greater purpose: with each watch sold a portion of proceeds benefit Folds of Honor a nonprofit organization that supports families and spouses of fallen or disabled military heroes through educational scholarships.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Size/Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement: RONDA 5030.D HH1
- Battery/Battery Life: 395/43 months
- Case: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: CARBONOX™ , unidirectional rotating bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected colored light tube with sapphire crystal
- Case Back: 316L stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral, especially hardened
- Crown: 316L stainless steel, Double –Security Gasket
- Height: 15mm
- Weight: 84gr